- Always be honest because it will help you in the future.
- Honesty looks like facial expressions to tell the other person you are not lying.
- Sometimes you have o trust people you don’t always trust.
- Being honest means your respectful.
- when your honest you feel good about your self.
- If your true to your self and others know your doing something right.
Hi, my name is Ollie and i’m a hard working, committed student of 5/6B .
One thing that i think will bring to the class is leadership. I always try to fix things that are wrong or help people that look like they need it.
Another thing that i will share with the class is that i am always confident and have a go with every thing.
I am writing this application to express my interest in being a student representative council member of moonee ponds primary school.
I believe I have three good qualities to offer the school as an SRC. These qualities are respecting the environment, acknowledging others opinions and taking care of the younger students.
I will respect the environment by always picking up rubbish off the ground and telling others not to litter. I will listen to other peoples opinions and keep an open mind. I will take care of the other students in the yard by helping them if they are hurt or sad.
To be a student representative its important that you have these qualities so I would like you to consider me for the position.